ECOLINKS™ Unitized Erosion Control Socks
from Ever-Green Landscape Nursery and Supply
Ecolinks™ Unitized Erosion Control Socks are a three-stage filter system designed to remove sediment load from construction site runoff water.
Ecolinks™ Unitized Erosion Control Socks address common construction site problems that may have an impact on safety, productivity and regulatory compliance.
- Muddy, slippery when wet job sites
- Erosion control
- Sediment control
- Concrete washout stations
- Portable toilet containment
- Storm water inlet protection
- Ecolinks Unitized Erosion Control Socks, loose or on pallets
- plus Bulk filter berm and job site cover material and Inlet protection products provided by Ever-Green Landscape Nursery and Supply.
Ecolinks™ Unitized Erosion Control Socks
- Made with Iowa-grown Freedom™ Fiber fill material. Laboratory-proven to be 96% effective at soil retention.
- Each sock measures 9 inches in diameter and 16-feet long. 12-inch diameter is also available.
- This new sock product weighs in at only 41bs (per foot). That's half the weight of 8-inch wood filled sock!
- We coil 8 units per pallet for a total of 128 linear feet of superior erosion control.
- Our pallets are stretch wrapped tight for easy transport and handling around your jobsite.
To help protect the waters of Iowa. "Everyone lives downstream."